Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Lovato's


We were married June 27th, 2008. Anthony and I both agreed that it was TRULY the right time. To be honest I just wanted to wait until I had our baby girl on July 10th, 2008. It was only a couple of weeks away and really who doesn't want to be a 'Princess' bride? So I was kind of reluctant at first and then thought if we didn't do it now, when would we? If I had waited I would want to lose all the baby weight and c'mon girl's out there.....how long could that actually take? I did want to do the whole 'traditional' wedding dress, my Dad to walk me down the isle, and the big 'polynesian' wedding, and then I started to think, and think, and then the stress, and more stress, and at that point in my life (and pregnancy) I didn't need that! But really what was traditional about the whole wedding anyway? So we can say we are 'newly weds' with a 'history'!

1 comment:

The Barron's said...

can i say I was just so happy to hear that... I am so happy for you guys still... :) Such a cute family!

Music makes you a better person